Library

Library.1

In 1955, a year after the dedication ceremony for the building of the new Jewish Community Center, a library was built that included thousands of volumes of Judaica as well as a collection of children’s books belonging to the B’nai Israel Synagogue.

Established as the Sisterhood Center library, the library has a comprehensive selection of old and current books of art, biographies, political issues, fictions, history, humorus as well as religious texts.